Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small town safety

I have lived in a rural and safe location all of my life.  Our safe, not locking our doors way of life has been abruptly halted.  About 3 months ago there was a double homicide about five country blocks away from here.  Now threre was a robbery with very similar characteristics on the other side of the county.  What are we suppose to do, why do things have to be this way?  What is the motive?  I mean really is this all drug related, I think so.  I just wonder to myself as a mother of three boys, what would these criminals mothers be saying or thinking?  Did they do something to turn them in the wrong direction or was it their friends?  What can I do to prevent this?  So many questions and no answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment