Popular Posts
-
Today my mother in law and my sister in law took my two oldest boys and her two youngest kids shopping. They ended up a few towns away at K...
-
Today was a pretty normal Monday for me. My four year old had pre school today, somedays he wants to go other days I have to fight him beca...
-
My Saturdays start at 4:15 am, every Saturday. It has been this way for 7 years. Funny thing is I would not change it. We go to the 2nd S...
-
Today has been one of those days. Really it was a good day but this weather has been something. I was on the road today and twice I was pe...
-
My baby will be 2 years old next Friday. I have had a rough week. Tuesday my oldest son had three caps put in his mouth, he did great. The...
-
Canned Beef Ingredients Enough fresh or frozen beef to fill as many jars(quart or pints) as you need or as many as the canner will hold....
-
Today started out like a normal Thursday morning up at 6:15 to put my oldest son on the bus. He does not get on the bus till 7 but I get up...
-
Well today was my market day, my day away from home! Maybe its wrong to think of it like that but I get to go somewhere and I do not have t...
-
I live on a farm, we sell animals and I am ok with that. The part I am not ok with is when I ALWAYS get roped into loading them. They move...
-
In the near future I am going to operate my own dairy shop so I have been experimenting with cheese and yogurts to make. Today I decided to...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
The van
Ok I was hoping to make the candles today did not happen. I did go and buy 50 feet of wicks for $3 at the local craft store, kinda made my day everything is always so expensive. Now to the reason why I got nothing done today: In Feb of this year I paid to put a brand new transmission in my Town & Country, which was ok because I have 260,000 miles on her, but this week on my way home from delivery some salad it would not shift eventually leaving my stranded on the side of the road. I was super stressed because I was sure my phone would die soon and I was not walking in the cold. I called my uncle who came with his buddy to pull me to town, this guy was ripping off the front end of my van. I was getting road rage while being pulled. Well anyway by the time I get to town all I can think of is I can not afford $2500 for another transmission. I let it sit and took my moms car to cool off. Yesterday my husband looked I had busted a line, which made me feel only a little better I was still worried I had ruined my transmission. We patched the line and got it to the garage, it was repaired today, it works great! Yippee!!! Now wait for the bill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment